I am pretty obsessed with beauty products… some might even call me a product junkie.
Below are my 3 favorite High-Low Beauty items:
my two all-time favorite lipsticks.
1. Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Boy – $35
2. Top Shop Lips in Saint – $12
I have been devoted to my Bobbi Brown skin foundation since 2008. That is 7 years. Then I discovered Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous. For the last month, my Bobbi Brown has taken a back-seat. It is that good.
1. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 in Warm Sand – $48
2. Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105 – $7.99
I am pretty serious about skincare. I wash my face every morning and night no matter what and follow with serums and moisturizer. These are two of my favorite cleansers. Chanel Mousse Douceur is probably the best smelling cleanser I have ever used and makes my skin feel so soft. It also gets me excited to wash my face early in the morning. Clinique Rinse-off foaming cleanser works just as well for a fraction of the price.
1. Chanel Mousse Douceur – $45
2. Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser – $20
*honorable mention* Kate Somerville Cleanser also tops my list and is the one I use every evening after I work out. It is $34 and another great option!